The Polyamide 10.12 is an innovative long chain polymer and as the Polyamide 11 contains the castor oil; for this reason could be defined a bio-plastic.
Its chemical characteristics are equal to the PA11 and PA12 and due to this fact the C.Pro in PA10.12 are used in automotive and industrial applications offering:
- Very good dimensional stability
- Very good chemical and mechanical resistances
- Large working temperature (from -60°C to +130°C)
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance
- Good flexibility
- Excellent cold impact resistance (-70°C)
PA10.12 is a valid alternative to PA11 and PA12 and it is used, since more that then years, in the air breaking systems, in compressed air systems and in painting equipment, thanks to its excellent chemical resistance.